The 20x200 Jobs | We Are Hiring!
We are looking for passionate, art-loving people who are the very best at what they do in the following fields:
product & project management
You must also possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and eat/sleep/breathe social media, the Internet and, of course, art. Sound like you? We can’t wait t meet you! Send us your resume and cover letter today. But first, please review, and be sure to follow, our guidelines:
- Tell us what you’re the best at, what you’re looking for in a job and what you find most appealing and/or interesting about working at Jen Bekman Projects.
- Please include your cover letter within the body of the email. (Do not send as an attachment.)
- Include your resume as an attachment.
- Let us know when you can start.
- Use the subject line:
[Your Last Name, Your First Name: Job Inquiry: Related Position ]
- email inquiries ONLY, please. Send your stuff to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please don’t be terribly formal. That’s boring.
Rant: to speak in a very loud, aggressive, or in a bombastic way. To rave, to be noisy, to affront. To talk in a loud, wild, extravagant way. And my favorite - Rant: boisterous merry making.
I highly recommend going. If not Thursday, before November 22nd! The paintings are pretty awesome and a huge variety in the exhibit.
It’s so damn beautiful. Thank you, God.
does this remind anyone else of the spinning wheel of death on macs?